Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stempage

accepted
stempage~ Join Request

4 posts in this topic

What's your nickname(s), age and location?

Hey. My name is Adam. I live in Poland in a small town called Jarocin. At the moment i have 15 years old and my nickname's in the game is XeroN(old) and stempage~(new). I'm interested in graphics and computer animations.

Your history in-game

My career in the MTA game began in  2012 when a friend showed me this game. My game in MTA started with the RPG and DD modes. I've played these modes for over a year. Then i found DM mode in which i play until today. With DM i started on Polish Pro Server and SAW and Toxic servers. When my skills became bigger i joined to PL TBC// clan, unfortunalety i quicly closed up, so i started looking for another clan. I also created my own DM server which fell very quicly. After a year i joined to the [XP] clan, in which i was long, but left. After a year i decided to re-join [XP], i improved so mych and started playing CW's. When i left again with [XP]. I was very long without a clan. 6-7 months ago i returned to MTA after about a year break, i created my first map of DM and came to EXE and MP clan's but left and decided to join #BHD! clan.

Have you been in any clans?

TBC// The Best Clan [CLOSED]

[XP] Xtreme Players

MP' Master Players

LxG// Lating Xtreme Gamers

exe. Home of exe

Why do you want to join #BHD! ?

I want to join the BHD clan because according to me this is a clan that is worth joining for many reasons. I have met a very good and nice community, very good members of the clan and mega leaders;) I think that with time this clan can grow very much.

How can you help our community?

Hmm .. I think I could help in the organization of clan and clanwars. I can also help in the payment of the page or server, I can too create different graphics for the clan or for the people and so on;)

Contact Information?

Additional information

Thanks for reading my jr <3

Best regards | stempage~

Waiting for accept or declined !

Good Luck !

Good Luck Bro! :)

You were Accepted !

Welcome to team.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0