Law

declined
Join Request By Law

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Join Request By Law
My name is Yura, my nickname is Nuthix. I am 14 years old, male, from Ivanovo, Russian Federation. 
My MTA career started back in 2013. My first server was a Fellow Team |FT|. Long and steadily I developed and gained new experience. Played on the server for over 3 years. In 2016 server shut down and I went to the public FFS. Played there for over a month. 
After that my career took a break, about 2-3 months. 
Then I went with the new forces to another server and began to destroy all in its path. In 2017 I started to play CW. Experience certainly a little, but if you will accept me I will work hard to develop and improve their skills, will try. 
Throughout my 4 years of playtime, I have been different clans. 
1) [Story] - We Are Good Story 
2) [MYTH] - MYTHICAL Team 
3) [MO] - Moving ON 
4) #US| - Unbeatable Skills 
5) -mLC. - Mad Lion Crew 
6) [UG] - UnlimitedGrand Power 
7) |FT| - Fellow Team 
Since I know that every team has ups and downs I expect Black Hawk Down to remain cautious and avoid making pathetic and unplanned decisions at all times. I expect that you have a well-organized and motivated clan. How many times have I played against you, you have always been a team work, even when you lost. And that I like you. 
I am a well-organized, responsible and reliable person. I will ensure to do my best in order to accomplish it. I always think before I make any actions. If anything goes wrong, I remain calm and cautious. 

e-mail: yuravyatkin6@gmail.com

P.S I want open bhd dd squard, i can make server and etc what need for this
Thank you for reading my join request, good for you and good luck.

Edited by Law

Good Luck.

You're sympatic. :P

Waiting for accept or declined !

Good Luck !

realy? DD JR ? is DM team ..

Declined!

Reason: Deactive